Today, the great Joan Rivers passed on at the age of 81.
And even in her death, she is making huge waves in the world as we mourn her loss.
The sassy, hysterical comedian may have ruffled a few feathers along the way, but she was a fabulous, inspiring woman who lived life more boldly than anyone.
Here are nine reasons why we’ll miss Joan Rivers.
Why Joan Rivers Was An Inspiration
1 Why Joan Rivers Was An Inspiration
1. We all knew she had a pretty awesome sense of humor…
2. …especially about herself.
3. She knew how to live in the present.
4. She wasn’t afraid of speaking her mind…
5. …no matter what.
6. And she wore what she wanted, because she wanted to wear it:
…and she pulled it off, because she’s Joan Rivers.
7. All of her joking aside, she was a truly intelligent, wise woman at her core:
8. She knew how to listen to her heart:
9. And she knew what was really important:
Rest in peace, Joan. You’ll always be fabulous.
Sammy Nickalls is the former content manager of Inspiyr.com and is a freelance writer for various sites, including HelloGiggles, YourTango, Quickbooks, and TWLOHA. Follow her on Twitter @sammynickalls.
Featured photo by Mystic Lake Casino