Finding out that you have been cheating on is not only devastating, but it can turn your entire life upside down.
If you were committed to your boyfriend, living together, or even making plans for the future with one another, you likely feel gutted at the mere thought of him being unfaithful to you.
We bet there are a few choice cheating messages for him that you’ve considered to give him a piece of your mind if you’ve just discovered that your boyfriend has strayed.
But take a deep breath, my friend, because you want to put some thought into what you send him.
How Do I Make My Cheating Boyfriend Regret It?
Discovering that you are with a cheater can make you feel low about yourself. However, it’s important to remember that you are not the unfaithful one.
If you want to make your cheating boyfriend regret it, consider the following:
- Cut ties with him as quickly as possible and ignore his attempts to get back together.
- Focus on yourself and improve how you feel, both inside and out.
- Opt for clean eating to cleanse your body and mind
- Meditate, work out, or choose another activity to focus your energy on as you rebuild your life.
- Seek out hobbies and new groups of friends to remain occupied, even once your ex begins attempting to contact you again.
Taking care of yourself and living the life you truly desire is one of the best ways to send a message to a cheater.
23 Stinging Messages to a Cheating Boyfriend
If you want to send a message to a cheating boyfriend, you must consider the context of your situation and relationship.
While one message to a cheater might resonate entirely with your boyfriend, others may seem too nice or callous, depending on your personality and relationship dynamic.
Below are 23 cheating messages for him you can send via text, email, or even with a handwritten letter.
1. As much as it stings, I’m glad I discovered what a coward you are now. At least now I am free to move on, knowing who you truly are deep down inside.
2. If you really had the love you said you did for me, you would never have been unfaithful to me. I don’t have it in my heart to forgive you. It’s time for me to move on and never look back. This is my final goodbye.
3. No, you are not forgiven. No, you cannot stay and get back together with me. I want nothing more to do with you, and you no longer exist to me. From this day forward, you no longer have any significant meaning to me in my life. I will not answer your calls, your texts, or any of your attempts. You are a non-factor in my future.
4. You have pushed me to my final breaking point. No more fights. No more crying. No more betrayal. I want you out of our house and my life for good. From here on out, you are dead to me. Do not try to fix this. We’re through.
5. I have never felt so betrayed and lost in my entire life. I hope all of your actions were worth it. I hope she was worth it. This is the end of the road for us. Maybe someday you will realize all of the pain and hurt you have caused the ones who love you most. But by then, it will likely be too late.
6. I am done trying to build a life with you and trying to create something beautiful together. Your behavior is so reprehensible I can hardly stand to look at you any longer. I want you out of my life for good.
7. If your heart were good and pure, you would never have cheated on me or done the things you did to hurt me. If you had a pure heart, you would stay true to your partner and understand the journey of growing together.
8. Do you feel like a strong man now that you have gone and broken my heart and damaged my trust? I cannot believe I allowed myself to love you.
9. I hope this is a big lesson for you. I hope you realize the hurt and pain you have caused me. I hope all of the lies and pain and betrayal were worth it. I hope she was worth compromising your integrity and revealing a side of you I didn’t know existed.
10. Wow, you’re like a magician. Everything you claimed to be was a facade or a joke. You are nothing but a disappointment to me, and I hope you one day have the self-awareness to acknowledge that about yourself.
11. After all our time together, it’s time for me to throw in the towel and give up. I now realize you have actually never deserved my love, honor, and commitment. You have no respect for yourself or your loved ones. In the end, it is your loss, after all.
12. Do not accuse me of being a fool for loving and trusting you. You are the fool for gaining and betraying my trust when we could have had something real together. Instead, you went and made a fool of yourself.
13. As much as I cannot forgive you, I struggle to forgive myself for ever loving you. You have truly turned my life upside down, and for that, I will never look at another man or another relationship the same way again.
14. There is nothing sadder than the unexpected loss of love. I will never forget how you have betrayed me. You showed me the depths of humanity right in front of my eyes. I hope someday you feel the pain you have caused me so that you never cause another to feel the same way again.
15. I have placed my heart and trust in you for years, only to have you turn around and break everything to pieces. Shame on you. May you someday feel the same pain you have inflicted on me.
16. I am done with the fighting, the arguing, and allowing you to step all over me. Your cheating is the last straw. I want you gone by the end of the day. It’s over.
17. I am feeling every emotion possible right now. I am hurt, angry, frustrated, sad, and beyond betrayed. I am so disappointed in who you really are and who you have shown me to be. You have gutted the trust I had in you and damaged me to my core. Your actions are so out of left field I am at a loss for words most days. I’m unsure that you will truly know how much you have devastated me.
More Related Articles
Do They Suck The Life Out Of You? 15 Signs Of An Emotionally Draining Person
Does He Love Me? 23 Clear Signs He Does
Think Your Guy Is Lying to You? 11 Reasons Men Lie So Much and What to Do About It
18. After everything we have been through together, this is all that our relationship has meant to you. I’m saddened, disgusted, and completely gutted. It is unforgivable. You honestly make me sick.
19. If you had a bit of decency, you would have been upfront and honest with me. But no, you went behind my back like the scared coward you are inside. I should have known better, but I always chose to give you the benefit of the doubt. From now on, I will know better. So, thank you for that. Thank you for taking the love, joy, and trust out of my life.
20. Your behavior is reprehensible and disgusts me to no end. I hope you sit and sulk alone and realize the pain you have caused me and everyone in our lives. I hope you get everything you deserve from your actions and learn and grow from them one day.
21. You will never find another love like ours. I am having difficulty finding the words to describe the hurt you have caused me. Shame on you. Shame on everything you have done to break us apart. I hope your affair was worth it.
22. I can’t believe I spent so much time trying to build a life with you for you to go and tear it down. This is goodbye for good.
23. After all the time we have spent together, you’ve thrown it all away as if it meant nothing. Your actions are unforgivable to me. I cannot believe the man I love turned out to be a lying cheat. Good riddance.
How to Deal with a Cheating Boyfriend that You Love
While you can send a message to a cheating boyfriend, dealing with the ramifications of being cheated on may take a bit more time and self-reflection.
The pain can cut even deeper if you are in love with your boyfriend and never expected his unfaithful behavior.
When you are unsure of where to go after discovering infidelity, ask yourself these questions and consider the following steps:
- Is my partner genuinely sorry?
- What is the motivation for my partner cheating? Why does he claim that he was unfaithful to me?
- What is my partner willing to do to regain the trust we once had for one another?
- Do I feel we can repair the relationship, or will I resent my partner for the rest of our time together?
- What steps can we take as a couple to rebuild trust and the relationship we once had? Is this something that both of us are still interested in pursuing?
- Take some time to consider your options and determine if getting back together is the right decision.
Unfaithfulness wreaks havoc on relationships and families. If you have been cheated on by your boyfriend, knowing how to stand your ground, keep your distance, and assert control over your life can help you get back on your feet.
Your instinct might be to reconcile but be sure your guy willingly does everything possible to win back your trust. If not, don’t look back as you walk away.